Here is a synopsis of the game, via its Steam page:
Team Reptiles brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a second-by-second take on a highly sophisticated funkstyle. In a world from the mind of Dion Koster, where a self-styled crew is equipped with personal booster packs, new heights of graffiti are reached. Start your own cypher and dance, paint, cheat, go head-to-head with the police, and stake your claim on the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set for the musical wave of Hideki Naganuma’s music.
- In the game you can choose a character from your crew and explore the three-dimensional road freely.
- Each stage is an environment representing one time per day.
- You can spin, slide, jump, perform tricks and airdash your moves
- The goal is to get your name out there, to paint you on the wall. Each stage has many places to find where you can paint graffiti.
- You will find a lot of strange people.
Will the game have online multiplayer?
Experience focused on single player, no further comment yet.
When will the game be released?
Not this year, im so sorry.
Remember the future?
Nothing is wasted.
please see the trailer below