Arma 3 developer Vertexmacht is pleased to announce the release of DLC 1.2 for Arma 3: Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany. On top of various fixes and improvements made, this update introduces a lot of new content to the DLC for free, including 3 helicopters (+ 15 variants), 2 planes (+ 2 variants), 1 ground vehicle (+ 2 variants), 4 weapons (+ 3 variants), a variety of clothing and equipment, and much more.
ARMA 3 new content snippet:
- PAH-1 anti-tank helicopter in the unarmored VBH-1 variant
- CH-53G heavy transport helicopter
- DO 28 D-2 STOL aircraft
- Mi-2 attack helicopter with many variants (Mi-2T, Mi-2URP-G, Mi-2 Platan, Mi-2Ch)
- L-410 UVP transport aircraft
- VBH-1 and Mi-2 civilian variants
- New weapons (SG5A2, SG5A3, SG5SD2, SG5SD3, FIM-43 Redeye, 9K32M Strela-2, MN-111 Air-Droppable mine)
- New equipment such as vests and hats
- New land vehicles (SpPz 2A1, SpPz 2A2, 0.5t truck with MG3)
- New MG3 anti-air tripod
The DLC will install automatically on Steam for all Global Mobilization DLC owners. If you want to know more about all the new assets of the update, be sure to read Vertexmacht’s latest OPREP devblog post. The entire changelog for update 1.2 is available on the Bohemia forums.
Creator DLC is a new label for the new original Arma 3 project created by a third-party developer and published by Bohemia Interactive. This allows the hidden talents of arma 3 players to be rewarded with money for their work on designing arma 3 content, while players can enjoy more new quality content. Global Mobilization – Cold War germany is the first DLC Creator project published so far, and additional Creator DLC projects are expected to be released in the future. Find out more about this initiative at https://arma3.com/dlc/creator.